2020 Flag Football - 11-12 Year Olds
Resident Total: 46.00 / Non-Resident Total: 46.00
Return to Results
Location: Freedom Florence
Fee (Resident/Non-Resident): 46.00 / 46.00
Start Date: 09/08/2020
End Date: 11/24/2020
Mon/Tues/Thurs/Sat 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Type: Youth Football League
Registration Period: 8/11/2020 12:00:00 AM - 9/30/2020 5:30:00 PM
Age: 11 - 12
Class Capacity: 0 - 80
Waitlist Count: 0
Ages 11-12, based on their age as of September 1, 2020. Fee includes jersey, equipment and insurance.
Evaluations for the 11-12 year olds are set for 11:00pm on Sept 19th, 2020 at Freedom Florence. Sign-in will be at 9:15pm.
A birth certificate must be brought by the City of Florence Recreation Department's administrative offices, located at 513 Barnes Street, for our records.
All dates listed above are subject to change at the discretion of the Florence Junior Football League Board.
Note: Parents/Guardians if any of your contact information has changed such as Phone Number, Email, or Address please notify the Recreation Athletic Department by calling (843) 665-3253.
In consideration of the City of Florence accepting the below-named candidate for participation in the above-named program, I hereby, for myself, my child, my heirs, my executors, and my administrators agree as follows:
- I hereby waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I or my child may have against the City of Florence and/or Florence School District No. One (when activity is held at a FSD1 facility) and its representatives, successors and assigns for any and all injuries or sickness suffered by myself or my child at any activity sponsored by these groups. Such claims include, but are not limited to, claims for property damage, personal and/or mental injury. Damages include, but are not limited to, actual, consequential, incidental, or punitive damage.
- I agree to indemnify and hold the City of Florence harmless for the use of any written, video, electronic or other forms of media of me or my child by the City of Florence in promotion of its programs.
- I acknowledge and agree that I am and/or my child is responsible for understanding and adhering to all rules and regulations of the program, to include the City of Florence Athletics Policies and Procedures, Emergency Action Plan, and Inclement Weather Guidelines.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that participation in the sponsored programs and activities unavoidably includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While rules adopted and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does unavoidably exist. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and I assume full responsibility for my participation or the participation of my child.
- I hereby agree to comply with any stated and customary terms and conditions put in place regarding attempted protections against infectious diseases. If I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself and/or my child from participation, and I will immediately inform the nearest official of my concerns.
- I hereby expressly grant permission to managing personnel or league representatives to authorize and obtain medical care from any licensed physician, hospital or medical clinic should I or my child become ill or injured while participating in City of Florence activities away from home or at other times when neither parent is available to grant authorization for emergency treatment.
- I further acknowledge and understand insurance coverage is included in the registration fee.
The contact will be automatically added to the class as a registrant if someone drops out from a full class.