2020 Cheer Coaches Registration
Resident Total: 0.00 / Non-Resident Total: 0.00
Return to Results
Location: Freedom Florence
Fee (Resident/Non-Resident): 0.00 / 0.00
Start Date: 08/01/2020
End Date: 11/01/2020
Type: Youth Football League
Registration Period: 5/28/2020 12:00:00 AM - 9/18/2020 12:00:00 AM
Age: 0 - 99
Class Capacity: 0 - 250
Waitlist Count: 0
This is for anyone interested in coaching during the upcoming Cheer season. Practice will begin the first week of August and the season will last until November. This is the first step in the process. The next step is a background check, you will receive a link from the Sterling Company- Verified Volunteers.
I understand and agree that any misrepresentation or omission of material information by me in this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application. Furthermore, I understand that just as I am free to resign at any time, the City of Florence Recreation reserves the right to terminate my services at any time, with or without prior notice. I give the right to my employer, persons, references, organizations, and previous employers to provide any relevant information that may be required to arrive at a decision. I understand, agree to and hereby authorize a background investigation which includes criminal records check and information from my employer, previous employers, references, organization, and persons. I acknowledge that I understand the City of Florence Athletics Policies and Procedures, Emergency Action Plan, and Guidelines to Inclement Weather. I understand that I must complete my coach’s certification and be approved by the City of Florence before I am recognized as a coach/volunteer in any of the City of Florence Athletic Programs.
I hereby pledge to follow the below NYSCA Coaches’ Code of Ethics:
- I will place the emotional and physical well being of my players ahead of a personal desire to win.
- I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large range of emotional and physical development for the same age group.
- I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
- I promise to review and practice basic first aid principles needed to treat injuries of my players.
- I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
- I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all my players.
- I will provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will be knowledgeable in the rules of each sport that I coach, and I will teach these rules to my players.
- I will use those coaching techniques appropriate for all of the skills that I teach.
- I will remember that I am a youth sports coach and that the game is for children and not adults.
The contact will be automatically added to the class as a registrant if someone drops out from a full class.